Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rorschach's Journal

The city is afraid of me...

At least I think it is. It's either fear or hunger. It's hard to see in this fucking mask.

A comedian died in New York. Jerry Seinfeld. It's about damn time! Roast in hell you whiny, jailbait chasing hack!

Anyway, ANOTHER comedian happened to also die in New York. Yeah, and that was...bad...really really bad...

Listen, I know there's a lot going on right now, but I have to talk about Dr. Manhattan. I mean, what the hell?

I have to go over there later tonight to question them, and I just know that the first thing I'm going to see after walking through the door is a giant blue ass the size of an Imax screen.

What the hell am I supposed to say to that? Why has everyone else accepted this as normal? Did he think if he 'gradually' wore less clothes every week that no one would notice the change? I sure as hell noticed! One moment it was 'Smurf Baywatch', and the next I was standing in the middle of a blue sausage festival!

Night Owl understands...he knows everything...sigh...

Anyway, Night Owl understands. Last time he was over at their place he accidentally dropped his keys next to the great blue wonder. At first he started to lean over to pick them up, but then doubled back at the last second. I swear to God, his head almost bumped into IT.

Then Dr. Manhattan began to lean over to pick them up, and we panicked! Eventually Night Owl just kicked them over to the corner before picking them up himself.

Damn, I mean what's Blue Boy's deal? Is he showing off? Do clothes reduce his efficiency by 0.07%? Hell, I'm more than willing to work there part time to make up for it! Just put on some damn clothes!

Oh well, I guess I better start investigating the comedian's murder and the vast conspiracy revolving around it.

Right after I practice spelling my name.

Roarshark...damn

Rorshank...dang

Thundercat...come on, that wasn't even close! Get your head in the game!

Rorshak...closer

Rorschach...there we go!


Hmm...


Mrs. Rorschach Night Owl

Sigh...

No comments: