Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IS IT JUST ME, OR DID DRACO GET OFF EASY?



*In the middle of the forbidden forest, Draco, Goyle, Harry and Ron are hanging out, shortly after the end of the 7th book*



DRACO: "Well, no hard feelings, Potter. I guess alls well that ends..."


*Harry 'Avada Kedavra's' Goyle*


DRACO: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I switched sides! You'll be killed..."

HARRY: "Nah, more likely chewed out. He did try to kill us earlier after all. Anyway that deal was for you, and it's a good deal. Weaken the Dark Lord's power by being the wand's master? Enable us to kill the Dark Lord. That's a good deal. You like that deal, Ron?"

RON: "I'd take that deal."

HARRY: "Yeah, that's a good deal. Now scalp Goyle."

DRACO: "What? Why?!"

HARRY: "It's sort of a 'thing' I'm starting. Anyway, when you leave here, avoid Azkaban, and rejoin high society Draco...I bet you're going to keep that dark mark covered...ain't ya?"

DRACO: *shudders*

HARRY: "Yeah, that's what I thought, and Ron and I don't like that, do we?"


*Ron finishes scalping Goyle*


RON: "Not one bit.


*Harry leans forward, towards Draco's ear, and begins to whisper*


HARRY: "You see if it were up to me, you'd proudly display that Dark Mark every day for the rest of your wand suckin' life...but I'm aware that ain't practical, so..."


*Harry draws a huge magical bowie knife*



HARRY: "So I'm going to give you a little something you can't take off..."


*And ten minutes later, after branding Draco, burying Goyle's body next to the Dursley family's, and peeking in on Hermoine while she's taking a shower, they all lived happily ever after*


THE END

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so weird. :)

Amber said...

So...can I get a magical bowie knife or what?