Saturday, October 13, 2007

YOU GOT: PUBLISHED PIECE!

Published piece fires three spinning 'ego-booster-bombs' that roll across the ground and explode upon striking an enemy.

GOOD AGAINST: CUT-MAN

SECRET: When fighting Mitch, if you fire 'published piece' at him and press start just when the first bomb hits, he gets a headache and leaves to get a beer from the fridge. When he asks 'do you want one?' select 'yes'.

Then go forward one screen and gun down Dr. Wiley like a dog in the street.


These late 80's video game references doing anything for you?


No? Well, I GOT PUBLISHED, SO WHO CARES!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yes, I know I already mentioned it last week, but my pessimistic nature refused to declare it a certainty until I saw the proof. Besides, they're using the FULL VERSION! HOO-HAA! I think Pat will be pleasantly surprised by the picture of Chev Ivins. ^_^

In a few weeks the issue will go on sale, and just to begin the shameless self-pimpage, it's issue #5 of Mississippi Crow, an independent literary magazine, which is very reasonably priced considering the wonderful artwork and content (I mean, my piece is in it, so you know its gotta be great).

You can get the issue at:

www.mississippicrow.com

Now, I know you're asking yourself, where did they even see Max? Did Max hunt them down on a tropical island, one by one cornering them on rocky cliffs, and forcing them to read a short story that he feel would be perfect for their publication?

Believe it or not, that plan didn't work out nearly as well as anticipated. Actually, they saw me at the writing web site I'm a part of. It's a great site for showing around your work, and it's free if you don't want the extra features. You can read my stuff at:

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/robertmfreeman


With that, I'm calling it an early week. Work's been busy. If you want more, just check out the stuff above. If you want to sleep anytime soon, I'd avoid 'Apple Core'. I kinda went a bit overboard (intentionally of course) in honor of Halloween.

Take care everyone, and always, thanks for reading!

No comments: